Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Post # 1

Well, today is the first day of my blog. I have been wanting to do one of these for a long time but never really had the final push to do it untill my freind started his. I guess im going to blog about various stuff that goes on in my life and such.... just to keep people updated...err whatever. Isnt that what facebook is for anyways? Geez....facebook i think its just drama central at times, i dont know why but people get addicted to it (guilty) but i guess its a way to stay connected. If you havent already noticed im not that big on grammar or spelling so.....well deal with it, or stop reading. I guess ill write a bit about me/my day....I work at Coffee Bean, tiering but hey its money right?? Saw some freinds which i havent had time to see since ive been buisy working and getting ready for school. Isnt that what most high school graduates are doing nowadays anyways? I guess the worst part is just getting a freaking job... Anyways im done blogging for the night! Ill talk to you later world! :)
-Melanie

1 comment: